Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Questions from the Monkey
1.What are your most and least favourite alcoholic drinks?
Favourite? Well, it depends on the occasion. If I'm just pissing it up in a pub with my friends, then either scotch and dry or Bacardi and Coke. If I want to get a bit of Dutch courage to dance, then a shot of Drambuie, no ice, set on fire then smothered out. If I'm feeling girly, then I get my bartender friend, who's a whiz with inventing cocktails on the spot, to make me something lurid. Least favourite? Oh easy, Malibu. In fact, anything coconut flavoured. I loathe and abhor coconut with a passion
2.Does anyone you know in person, know about your blog?
Most of them, I think, although not everyone reads it (that I know of). My brother and my Mum both read it, Boo does, Cecilia does, Delroy has a couple of times, apparently the SOE does every now and then (which was news to me!). There are other people I know who KNOW about it but don't read it
3.Did you ever have an invisible friend?
Not as such. I've always been happy to have alone time, so I never felt the need to invent someone to play with. In fact, I cherish my alone time, so I'd probably end up getting stroppy with an invisible friend for interrupting me :)
Thank you, Monkey! It's always fun to talk about myself! I'm not sure I'll be inviting people to have me ask them questions though, since I'm without a brain just now
posted by Bug @ 11:35 am  
2 Rantings:
  • At 9:39 pm, Blogger chindi said…

    Whoa! Nice change. Like the new style except for the font color. It's a little too close to the background color. Otherwise, very nice.

     
  • At 1:38 pm, Blogger Bug said…

    Thanks Doug. Miss Zoot is a genius and I owe her one. Or several!

    And yes, about to change the font colour

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates