Sunday, August 14, 2005
I kind of wish I was a lesbian
Not because I'm into girls but because MEN piss me OFF! To be specific, the SOE really, REALLY pisses me off
In fact I hope he dies. No truly, I do
I messaged him last night, saying hello, asking what he was up to (with no other motive than saying hello and being a little bored and wanting someone to message)
His reply? "Most likely nothing that involves you"
I LOATHE and DESPISE and ABHOR and REVILE and DETEST him. And Boo's take on it, that he's friendly with my oh-so-lovely sister and not me because She is "the lesser of two evils"? Well that pisses me off as well
The Princess is as evil as he is!
Grr. I've been in such a bad mood lately. And his reply is replaying over and over in my head and I can't seem to delete it off my phone OR stop looking at it. WHY? I don't even LIKE him, so why am I STILL, after four years of his bullshit, trying to keep some sort of friendship going?? HE'S EVIL!!!!!
And on that note, here is the SOE's terribly heterosexual new hairdo. Would YOU shave a grid into your hair?? (and please, even if you would, tell me you hate it anyway)
posted by Bug @ 12:42 pm  
15 Rantings:
  • At 1:52 pm, Blogger Cecilia said…

    What a BOGAN!!!!!!! I think I prefer the no-hair version!!!

     
  • At 3:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bogan? you have never even met me. Probably have more class than you do little lady.

     
  • At 3:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Then again, since I have never met you, little may have been an assumption.

     
  • At 3:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, and all u said was "Whaddya doin'?"

     
  • At 4:47 pm, Blogger Bug said…

    Ok, use your actual name if you like!

    You have met Cecilia a great wad of times, actually

    And I know that's all I said. Which is why I was surprised at the prat-iness of your reply

     
  • At 6:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Quite a few non-bogan respectable people have said they like my hair, of which you can only see a small part in that one single photo.
    And I have no problem using my real name unlike some people.

     
  • At 10:54 pm, Blogger Bug said…

    I do use my name, love - Boo calls me "Bug", therefore it is my name. I'm not scared of my name, I like it

    Rebecca

    Wow. That was terrifying. Thanks for helping me through the pain

    Since when do you read my blog anyway?

     
  • At 11:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Since whenever I need a good laugh. It cheers me up, and makes me realise my life isnt so dull.

     
  • At 11:20 pm, Blogger Bug said…

    Aren't you a prince?

    And why am I on the planet, if not to provide entertainment for you?

    Go to bed, Perko

     
  • At 12:57 pm, Blogger Cecilia said…

    I'm sorry, I was commenting on the bogan-ness of the hairstyle. As I've only seen people of the bogan variety sporting such designs, you can understand how it would be quite easy to come to the assumption that the photo depicting the hairstyle of 'ollie' is in fact the hairstyle of a bogan. Mind you, I have met plenty of excellent bogans. I even count a few of them among my friends.

     
  • At 5:00 pm, Blogger Bug said…

    OR he wants to be like Hotdogs from Big Brother. You know the one who got caught "receiving a sex act" in public?

     
  • At 9:54 pm, Blogger chindi said…

    Men do do some weird shit to thier hair until they reach a point were it's easier to just leave it looking somewhat normal. Mine has been in mohawk form (shaved completely on the sides no grids), it's been about 5 different colors, it's been real long, it's been buzzed. Now it's just sort of normal. This happens when you get a normal job I guess.

     
  • At 10:04 pm, Blogger Bug said…

    Oh girls do weird things too! They just don't normally involve grids :)

     
  • At 12:38 am, Blogger Léonie said…

    All this use of the word 'bogan'! I know what it means now and it still sounds all strange to me. Think I need to get with the Aussie slang.
    No real opinions on the hair from me. I was trying to muster one, but I couldn't, sorry. Will try harder next time.

     
  • At 5:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All this normal stuff... pffft. That equates to lazy and boring to me. So I have a hairdresser with a slight streak of creativeness... errr sue me?
    And as for the "normal" job... dude I run a multi-million dollar family business. Just cos you work FOR "the man" you have a "normal" job... again, equates to boring.
    And on that note, I've never really seen a bogan WITH a job... or a least a substantial one so I guess I just justified my non-boganness.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates