Sunday, July 31, 2005
At least it's a great top!
I was shopping with Boo yesterday for clothes to wear out last night (since being, you know, GIRLS, we have to have a new outfit to wear every time we go out!) and I found The Perfect Top. And I mean PERFECT! A beautiful ruby red, 3/4 sleeves, deep cleavage, mock wrap. Perfect upon perfect
But the Eastern shore store didn't have my size and neither did the Hobart store so I had the Hobart store ring up Launceston to see if THEY had my size and they did. So Boo and I drove to Launceston to pick up My Top
Launceston is 197kms away. We spent two and a bit hours driving there, 20-odd minutes in Launie actually BUYING The Perfect Top and two hours or so driving back
Some may say it was a waste of an afternoon. Some may say it was a waste of petrol (considering it's $1.20 a litre at the moment!). I say it was fun
AND I have The Perfect Top
posted by Bug @ 11:55 am  
2 Rantings:
  • At 10:32 pm, Blogger chindi said…

    As long as you have the perfect top in which too reveal cleavage and tease all the boys out there, who is to say that it was a wasted trip. I have driven great distances to buy Dr. Martens shoes/boots since the local malls never sell anything other than black.

     
  • At 1:04 am, Blogger Léonie said…

    I applaud you sister.
    Whatever it takes to achieve perfection.
    Although it's easy to say when living in London because there is a choice-i-ness that blows minds. That top? Sounds fantastic.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates