Wednesday, June 29, 2005
I have this theory
I believe that cars driving at 50km on the highway should automatically explode. I mean, obviously when the cars tailgating them out of frustration have driven over the median strip and gone ahead so that only the wankers driving 30kms BELOW the speed limit, on the HIGHWAY, are burned up in a fiery ball
Failing that, I think Nissan should provide their drivers with rocket launchers fitted to the bonnets of their cars so that I can BLOW THOSE BASTARDS UP
There's a distinct possibility I'm a road-rager
posted by Bug @ 10:30 pm  
19 Rantings:
  • At 2:21 am, Blogger chindi said…

    Did it alwas say "Saner Thoughts" when you leave a comment. I'm not so sure my thoughts are all that much saner.

    Oh, and I was going to have a roof mounted missle launcher added to my little Honda with some type of oil slick for those dipshits who tailgate.

     
  • At 8:54 pm, Blogger Bug said…

    No it used to say 'comments'. I thought I could be less generic than that. And trust me, love, ANYone has saner thoughts than I do. Except possibly my mate Boo, who yearns for 2 legged sheep. It's a long story, don't ask :)

    Tailgating = rude (and dangerous)

    Driving slow on the highway = fucking annoying

    Not indicating (my pet peeve) = deserving of death and dismemberment

    It took me so long to pull my finger out and actually GET my licence that I drive beYOOtifully now!

    What say your Honda and my Nissan get together and start a "we will destroy you" car club?

     
  • At 10:02 pm, Blogger chindi said…

    I think the car club idea is great. Maybe I should start a blog just for road rage. I swear, there is someone I want to run off the road every day on my way to and from work.

     
  • At 11:57 pm, Blogger Léonie said…

    Wow you two have anger issues. Do some yoga.

    (I don't drive so I can't contribute, which is why I am only commenting annoyingly)

    Just, like, chill out, man (or men, or man and woman, or whatever).

     
  • At 5:13 am, Blogger chindi said…

    I think leonie is jealous she doesn't have a car with roof mounted weapons.

     
  • At 9:56 pm, Blogger Bug said…

    Doug, I think we can assume that Léonie has never picked out a random car on the highway and decided that she will beat them in an imaginary race

    And I think I can assume that you have done this, being a man and all. And I was taught to drive by my Daddy so I'm claiming male driving talent :)

     
  • At 11:32 pm, Blogger chindi said…

    The highway drag race. One of my greatest hobbies. When I was in high school, a friend of mine had this 1966 Ford Mustang and we would get into drag races all the time. The scary thing was the car only had lap belts. It's a good thing we never wrecked (he wasn't the best driver in the world). And I have had way too many speeding tickets. I just can't help myself. I wanted to join the airforce just so I could fly jets but, I never signed up for the military. It just wasn't my thing.

     
  • At 12:06 am, Blogger chindi said…

    Oh, our club will be so like the Road Warrior (Mad Max) which makes even more sense when you think about the fact that it was filmed in Australia.

     
  • At 6:45 pm, Blogger Bug said…

    Well sort of, except that the rest of Australia tends to forget the fact that my state even exists, even though it's TOTALLY (like my inner 16-year-old there?) the prettiest state IN Australia

    Rant rant rant

    I can't believe you had a friend with a 1966 'Stang. I found a burgundy '67 GT for sale for $20,000 and I PINED for it for AGES. Still, my Nissan's probably a bit cheaper to run :)

     
  • At 8:29 pm, Blogger Léonie said…

    Can I just sit in the passenger seat and cheer? I wanna be in the club!
    I could make the tea at the end? I make good tea, I promise.

     
  • At 9:40 pm, Blogger Bug said…

    Do you know I've never had a drink of tea in my life? Or coffee. Never ever

    How weird am I?

    You can definitely sit in the passenger seat, hon, but you have to wear a seatbelt. I know how you young whippersnappers are today but I've been known to stop in the middle of the highway until my passengers put on their seatbelts. I'm that nerdy

    No, seriously!

     
  • At 12:45 pm, Blogger chindi said…

    I won't even move without passangers putting on seatbelts. Leonie could manage the Bug Cave like Alfred (yes I saw the New Batman Begins movie) except I don't need a pleather suit to drive around in.

     
  • At 7:46 pm, Blogger Léonie said…

    I could SO manage the Bat Cave!!! Doug -I think you might be a genius. Can I have my own parties for my butler friends while you guys are out fighting crime/people who drive too slowly?
    And when you come back I can have some tea/coffee/JD and coke waiting for you, as well as a selection of cakes with little cars on them in icing.

     
  • At 10:11 pm, Blogger chindi said…

    Leonie, that sounds wonderful. I especially like the cakes with little icing cars.

     
  • At 7:40 pm, Blogger Bug said…

    But let's make it Bacardi and coke rather than Jack, k? Cos YUCK

    Ooh. Or scotch on the rocks. Batman (Bugwoman? Doesn't sound very sexy, does it?) would drink scotch, right?

     
  • At 8:09 pm, Blogger Léonie said…

    I will have a whole array of drinks for you so you can choose when you come in every evening. But, Doug, there will always be cakes, that is mandatory.
    BugWoman and DougMan and their faithful butler er.. LéonieLady?
    Cool.

     
  • At 8:11 pm, Blogger Léonie said…

    This is very strange... from LITERALLY all the way across the globe we are creating a bizarre Batman-esque comic book story, complete with characters, missions and even tasty snacks. It's got to make you wonder..

     
  • At 8:20 pm, Blogger Bug said…

    But isn't it fun?

    Ha ha. New post. Go and read about my shame *shameful blush*

     
  • At 10:36 pm, Blogger chindi said…

    It's our own secret little club.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates