Friday, June 10, 2005
Gwen Stefani is possibly the anti-Christ
"This shit is bananas"?? Is that the worst song in the world EVER, or am I just really picky? It IS the worst song ever "written", right?
Actually, anti-Christ's probably a little harsh. She's like the anti-Christ's right hand fashion victim
You know in old gangster movies and Bugs Bunny cartoons? How there's always one enormous, dumb oaf of a sidekick called Lucky or Bugsy or Tiny? And how the teeny tiny mob boss is always slapping him around? Yeah, Gwen Stefani's like that
Of course, Paris Hilton is the actual fucking anti-Christ. It's a difficult question over who shits me off more of those two, but at least Gwen Stefani started off with a bit of cred
Paris Hilton was born as, continues to be and will always exist as a gangly slut with sycophantic friends, a gigantic ego and no brain whatsoever. I loathe her
Thus endeth the I-hate-skinny-over-exposed-blondes rant for today
posted by Bug @ 11:45 pm  
2 Rantings:
  • At 12:29 am, Blogger chindi said…

    I sense some deep seeded hate. Yes, Paris Hilton has got to be the most annoying person in the world (next to Jessica Simpson). Gwen, has just gotten plain weird. I like some of her new album, but there are some horrible songs too. I think I might prefer elevator music or nails accross a black board.

     
  • At 2:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think she is great!She made me get up and exercise and in just 2 months everyone is telling ME I look great,You just have to understand it diferently what She dedicated her life to do(Guen)and how it affects us either in a negative or positive way

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates