Monday, May 23, 2005
"Have a good wicked night!"
So said to me on Saturday night by a very cute, very drunk, very much too young guy I was 3 or 4 years ahead of at school, who is now apparently LEGAL AGE and that makes me feel OLD!
Ok, so we ran into Cliff last night. Psychotic lying scum-sucking rat fink bastard arsehole Cliff who told his friends that I slept with him (for one, I didn't. For two, he wouldn't LET me go home with him!) and that I called him non-stop (when I didn't call him ONCE. EVER). And he asked Boo for her number, in FRONT of me, who he TOTALLY ignored! I couldn't even think of anything suitably cutting to say! I want REVENGE, damn it!!
On the upside, I snogged a GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL, SEXY, HOT, SMOULDERING Italian guy. Actually it's probably his parents who are Italian, he's Australian, but he was so YUMMY! (I also have a hickey from him, which grosses me out - how very grade 9 - but which my grandmother thought was excellent. Cos she's absolutely cool, my grandmother)
I danced my little socks off to a fanTAStic band for 5 hours, I snogged an AMAZING-LOOKING guy and I drank close to a bottle of Bacardi. Oh a good night :)
p.s. If you can think of anything I can do to Cliff, TELL ME! The prick deserves everything he gets
posted by Bug @ 12:09 am  
0 Rantings:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates