Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Be still my beating heart!
And no, my heart's not pounding for anything GOOD. It's pounding because I just had an interview. ACTUALLY, I was interviewed for TWO jobs by TWO people but at the SAME time and in the SAME room (although it'd be kind of hard to talk to two people at the same time in different rooms, yars?)
I think they went ok, but I never really know. Oh I loathe and ABHOR interviews! They're awful! They never get easier! And then I've got the questions after (that of course I'm never game enough to ask IN the interview) like, "how much does it pay?" and "is there a uniform?" and "do I really WANT to work in superannuation or is that condemning my eternal soul to a life of replaying numbers in my head when I'm trying to sleep?"
Crikey Moses!
Ooh, missed call from them on my mobile . . .
posted by Bug @ 4:39 pm  
0 Rantings:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates