Friday, May 06, 2005
Grr, my arm hurts
I donated blood today and apparently I may never get the yellowy-greeny-iodiney-looking disinfectant stuff off my skin ever again. My inner-elbow looks like it's rotting. And my arm hurts. And I'm tired. But hey! I got a free salad roll and apple and blackcurrant juice and there was a cute-ish male nurse and they had magazines to read. And oh yeah, it was a good thing to do, right? For my country?
Anyway
I had some really interesting story to tell, I know it. But I just can't seem to remember what it was. Maybe I donated a bit of my brain as well! Hmm. I might go have a lie down and read some Judith Krantz or something
I'll be back. And I'll be much more animated then, I promise
posted by Bug @ 6:14 pm  
0 Rantings:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates