Thursday, May 05, 2005
Ack! I know I'm a teenybopper but . . .
Oh nooo! For a start, Busted broke up, and I LURVED Busted. I dispute all those people who say that music has to have a message and life experience behind it and whatever. Bah. I like music that a) makes me happy, b) I can sing along to and c) the artists obviously had fun making. Busted's music was like that
And let's face it: Matt Jay's pretty. I mean, yes, OLD picture but he's PRETTY!
And I read today that he's checked into The Priory for alcohol abuse and is in almost total isolation. Even from James Bourne (also from Busted. He was the nice one who DIDN'T break up the band like a little bitch). Which means that they can't be making new music for me to sing along to!
I KNOW I should supposedly be grown up and listen to 'serious' music. Like Coldplay. Yuck. But come on, I LIKE happy music. I still LURVE New Kids on the Block, for God's sake!
Hurry up and get sober, Matt, I miss your voice!
posted by Bug @ 11:33 pm  
5 Rantings:
  • At 12:11 am, Blogger Léonie said…

    Did you ever see that programme America or Busted? At the risk of stating the obvious, it was about Busted trying to 'crack' America. It was so tragic, I think you might've cried. They did gigs and there were like, three people there. I found it funny though I am ashamed to admit. Don't hate me!

     
  • At 12:18 am, Blogger Bug said…

    I don't hate you. But I still love Busted :P

     
  • At 12:31 am, Blogger Léonie said…

    What time is it where you are?

     
  • At 1:12 am, Blogger Bug said…

    It's a bit after 1am?

     
  • At 1:13 am, Blogger Bug said…

    That wasn't meant to have a question mark. God I'm dumb

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates