Monday, April 25, 2005
You know what I love? COLD WATER
I must've drunk (drank? drinked? I can never work that out) about 3 litres of water yesterday. Now I know nutritionists and skinny cows alike will all tell me that I need to be drinking up to 4 litres of water a day but yeah, no. I really can't be bothered - I have other things to do!
But yesterday? When all I could do without dying was lie on the couch and read or watch quiet TV (or even The X-Files, since I'm rediscovering my old teenage nerd self)? I was drinking SO MUCH cold water. It was fantastic. I love water
I also love scotch, which is the main reason I NEEDED so much water yesterday. Blecch
Oh I had a bender. I don't normally end up drunk cos I drink so much during the week (it's not unusual for me to have a bottle of wine after dinner while I'm watching a movie or reading before bed) that I'm kind of tolerant. But I MIXED all my drinks on Saturday. There was scotch (can guarantee that if I drink scotch I'll at least have a headache the next day but I can't stop; it's just yummy). There was tequila. There was Bacardi (my normal drink of choice). There was vodka. There was gin. There was even a Fruit Tingle shaker in there somewhere. Oh GOD I ended up drunk! And I'm normally pretty good about drinking lots of water as well but I only had a glass or two so I felt CROOK yesterday!
Ugh, and I ended up kissing a YUCKY guy. We-ell, he wasn't TERRIBLY ugly but let's just say that in a normal state of mind (or sobriety) I'd not have gone there at ALL. You just can't really see what someone's face is REALLY like under a strobe light though! And then when we left the dance floor and I saw the actual face? He wouldn't LEAVE! He was like human velcro, his hand stuck to my thigh! GET YOUR HAND OFF MY THIGH, LIMPET BOY!
But guess who came along? My sister's TERRIBLY gorgeous, insanely lovely ex-boyfriend Evan (I DON'T know why she broke up with him, I do NOT understand it. He is SERIOUSLY good-looking) who, good man that he is, instantly pretended to be my boyfriend so the LIMPET boy would FUCK OFF. Ugh. Blecch. Gross gross gross
And I tripped over on the dance floor. I WAS wearing 4 inch wedgie heel thingies (they look like Barbie shoes, I love them) so it's not totally stupid but I felt like a goof
God, I need a keeper! I should not be allowed out in public. Oh, and it was a club I would normally NEVER go to cos it's for 18-year-old-recently-legals but I actually had a really good time except for limpet boy
Ooh, and Psychotic Cliff was there with his latest victim. GUESS WHAT??? He told his friends that I slept with him! For a start we only saw each other a few times so it's not like I'd automatically just shag him but I DIDN'T SHAG HIM!! And he ALSO told his friends that I kept ringing him and ringing him and I've NEVER rung him. HE IS A PSYCHO! AND I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HIM!! Stupid donkey jerk, I hope he gets herpes or something
Except for a couple of the idiot men, I had a good fun though
posted by Bug @ 5:11 pm  
0 Rantings:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates