Monday, April 18, 2005
Just to prove my age . . .
I am in serious, deepest lust. I'm crushing in a terrible way. None of the boys in my city (and oh, they are ALL boys, not men. Never men) even come CLOSE to him for general ZING
ZING is that most important of gifts. You cannot fake ZING. You are born with ZING, you cannot learn it. ZING (and it's usually only guys who have ZING, at least in my experience) makes girls weak at the knees, makes them make allowances they never would for anyone unzingy, makes them bat their eyelashes, makes them shiver when the ZING comes near
And Benji Madden has it. Oh boy does he ZING me! For the last ten years I've fancied clean-cut, blond-haired, blue-eyed PREPPY sort of guys. And then there's Benji. He's a punk rocker, he has full-sleeve tattoos, shedloads of piercings, ever-weirder hairdos, a husky voice and I ADORE HIM. I PINE FOR HIM!

Oh the hotness
posted by Bug @ 8:58 pm  
0 Rantings:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates