Friday, April 08, 2005
Alcohol is goooood!
Find me a greater relief than a couple (read: ten) drinks on a Fridya night, and I will give you a million dollars. No, seriously. I'm not even WORKING and I'm getting to the end of the week and hanging out for my drinking buddy Boo to hurry up and be my designated driver so I can PISS IT UP! Alcoholic? No chance. Just REALLY loving that sort of numbish vibe you get from drinking! Bacardi people? Anywhere? Make me your spokesperson! I'm dropping your name EVERYwhere! I'm keeping you in business, babes!

p.s. For those too old to remember, Fridya is from "Sabrina the Teenage Witch". I know, it was poxy. But wasn't it FUN??

p.p.s. I KNOW it's early to be home on a Fridya night but Boo has to work at 7am, and good wench that she is she came out drinking with my anyway, and I have a bottle of pink bubbly at home so it's all good. Kisses Boo-boo, have fun with the footy boys
posted by Bug @ 11:28 pm  
0 Rantings:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates