Thursday, April 07, 2005
Gah! I loathe interviews!
You know, it doesn't matter how many times you go to them, interviews are always going to suck arse, aren't they? I'm guessing that in my whole working (or trying to work) life I've probably been for 100 interviews, give or take. And that's not an exaggeration. I've had every comment, ranging from "your application was unsuccessful at this time" (what, it'll be successful tomorrow?) to "we'd love to have you but you're over-qualified". Blecch. Doesn't matter what they say. Doesn't matter if I've been GIVEN the job, I hate the things. Probably the best interview ever was the one where they tried to convince ME to take the job, rather than me selling myself. That was a bit of an ego boost. But generally? Yuck, no. Lottery's for $19 million this Saturday - oh come to me, sweet independent wealth, come to Bug! Interview today? Not bad. But I still don't want the job. Now, who can I bribe at the Lotto office . . . ?
posted by Bug @ 3:23 pm  
1 Rantings:
  • At 3:19 pm, Blogger Lord Chimmy said…

    I feel you. And the lottery pipe dream...I still believe it is the only way out of this job mess.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates