Friday, April 22, 2005
TRY to justify yourself, SOE
You know, when he was a shit I TRIED to be affectionately disarming. When that didn't work and he was still a shit, I TRIED to be accommodating. When that didn't work and he was STILL a shit, I TRIED to be mature and distant. When THAT still didn't work and he was still being A COMPLETE SHIT, I TRIED to be strong and ignore-y
Yeah, that didn't work for long. The SOE is too far under my skin for me to ignore him. He's like heroin. It's like I need a fix. I don't even LIKE the jerk, I just can't not have him around
About six weeks ago he was in a car accident and I spent the four or five hours after I chanced to drive past it and see what had happened shaking and shivering. I'm guessing it was a reaction to the scary as arse fact that he might've been killed, and I don't believe in a god but if I had I would have been giving thanks as hard as I fucking could because the SOE was alive and even though I don't LIKE the bastard, I can't imagine a world that he's not in
But tonight? After TRYing to be affectionately disarming and accommodating and mature and distant and strong and ignore-y, I caved in and asked him out for a drink. Not a DATE, just a drink to catch up, compare lives, chat - like we used to do every fortnight or so
SHITHEAD DIDN'T EVEN REPLY. And text messages are FREE for the SOE
So my question is this: if scientists are able to treat hundreds of horrible diseases and disorders and illnesses, WHY can they not find a cure for an IDIOTIC obsession over a complete PRAT?
posted by Bug @ 11:55 pm  
0 Rantings:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates