Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Oh the sadness
My gorgeous, darling, so-very-fun friend Adrian left this morning, back to his state and AWAY from me! *sob* I wish he'd just move home! He's the only person I know who drinks as much as I do and the only guy I know who understands my messed up brain AND thinks it's funny

On the upside (hmm, is it?), I thought I'd do something good for humanity and donate blood today. That would probably involve me having a shower and getting dressed, wouldn't it? And I know it's after midday and that I'm a lazy wench and that I haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks, much less gotten out of bed before 11.30, but doesn't donating blood cancel that out?? Can I not claim angel points from that? Ooh, and I get free lunch, and I am SO not the type of person to turn down free food!

God I'm selfish
posted by Bug @ 12:29 pm  
0 Rantings:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates