Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Aye aye aye! Mucho excitemento!!
So I start work tonight! Well, actually, I start training for my new job tonight (and no, in case your mind's running on the same thought train as my mate Hangman's, I will NOT be working as a prostitute) and then actually working next week
But work! Yay!
I always thought it'd be SO COOL to win the lottery cos then I could be independently wealthy and spend all day at the beach or the pub or buying shoes or whatever, but having been off work now for A WHOLE FREAKING MONTH, I've discovered that I actually LIKE to be busy. Don't get me wrong, I've not had one single, solitary moment of regret or doubt about quitting my job - it was the right thing to do, I knew it then and I know it now. But I think I like working in general. At least I have the opportunity now to find a job I really like, rather than one I happen to be good at
BUT. Work starting 17.30 hours tonight is data entry, which I happen to be good at but I'm such a nerd that I actually kind of enjoy data entry. It's methodical. I just tune out, sing along to something and type. It's all good
So I'm still looking for a groovy job but at least this new thingie will give me some money to AFFORD to be looking!
Ooh, and to pay off my credit card - yikes!
posted by Bug @ 1:09 pm  
0 Rantings:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates