Saturday, April 30, 2005
Ah, life is good sometimes
I have new, clean linen on my bed (I only change my bed linen every 6 or 8 weeks. I know it's gross, I know. But trust me, ain't no-one doing anything in my bed but sleeping!)
I have new, clean flannel jammies on (bright blue with surprised looking cats all over them)
I have a grape-flavoured face mask
I have pink champagne (Killawarra Dusk, strawberry-flavoured, yum)
I have mini-croissants
I have a rainy and windy night outside (I love rain. Love love love rain. Hate wind but don't mind it if I'm inside and warm)
I have a trashy-looking scary book to read
I'm set for the night! If only I had a gorgeous punky boy to worship me and give me a massage . . . *sigh*
posted by Bug @ 11:04 pm  
1 Rantings:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates