Saturday, May 07, 2005
It's an addiction
My lord I love my pyjamas! I mean, there's a reason why this site's called "pyjamaaddict". I literally, LITERALLY have more pyjamas than clothes. I stay in them as long as I can every day. I visit my friends wearing them. I've been for 6 hour long drives wearing them. I've been to bottle shops wearing them (including tonight, when I realised that I had nothing for Mother's Day and thought, "dang, Mum'd love a bottle of Bailey's" - and if not, the rest of the family would. Oh god, there's a whole future post there!)
I have new ones today (which are a leeeeetle too small but they had no larger sizes!! I'll just diet): they're pink and white and have a sort of check-plaidy pattern with a slinky little kitten with diamonte eyes on the pocket. She's awesome. I may call her Tallulah. Tallulah may even be the model for my next tattoo. I thought, let's ignore the fact that I have $90 till next payday (5 days away) and spend $24 on some jammies
Money well spent, I think
posted by Bug @ 11:30 pm  
0 Rantings:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates