Friday, May 13, 2005
Oh. My. LORD.
I just realised that I forgot to write about my (second) (third?) birthday dinner. It was. So. Fantastic. It was brilliant. It was SMASHING. I have never had food that tasted so good. And Mum let me order a bottle of my favourite indulgence wine cos she's a good mummy and let's me have nice things if I say 'please' and 'thank you'! Oh it was SO GOOD!!!

This place is known for having great food and I do eat out a lot but I swear that's the most I've EVER enjoyed a restaurant dinner. If you're EVER in my city, GO to The Steam Packet. GO! In fact, fly here RIGHT NOW purely so you can eat there. I swear it's totally worth it!!
posted by Bug @ 1:17 am  
0 Rantings:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates