Sunday, July 17, 2005
Let me count the ways
How do I love being semi-fought over by two lovely boys? See title
Although, just to reassure you that I'm still my cynical, jaded self, I'm sure that the fact that I think they're lovely boys means they're both totally evil
Boo threw a drink (my drink) over the very evil Cliff in the middle of Surreal. Oh I laughed
And OH I had a good fun! A completely smashing night (and that's literally! We all drank so much that people were dropping their glasses everywhere!)
Much as I love my Boo and how much shit we get up to together, it's so much MORE fun to go out with a group!!
Such a good fun :)
posted by Bug @ 8:13 pm  
0 Rantings:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates