Sunday, August 28, 2005
Both TERRIBLY boring and INCOMPREHENSIBLY insulting
You all know the story of Boo's paranoia, right? Well, it manifested itself tonight

We were out with our friend Paris (she lives on the WHOLE other side of the country so we were kind of ripping it up) and having a pretty good time when Boo decides she'd meet Bumpkin after work and bring him up to Surreal, where we were

All good. She and Bumpkin FINALLY meet up with Paris and I, and he and I decide to get a drink while Paris and Boo go upstairs and find us a couch (or whatever). He and I stay downstairs for a bit while I straighten him out about what exactly is the right thing to do about Boo (in terms of him only snogging her when he/she is drunk and never sober) - basically I told him that a) he needs to either get with her properly or STOP snogging her when he's drunk and b) if he hurts my Boo I'll rip his testicles off

He then told me that I'm too bossy towards her. Lovely

Boo and Paris tell me they're on the (downstairs) dance floor. Bumpkin and I go to find them but they're not there. We go back towards the downstairs bar and there's Boo (Paris has inexplicably disappeared), who will NOT look at me OR speak to me. I try to talk to her but she does the whole "I'll reply to what you say but while doing so will look at the wall 10 metres to your left" thing

An old friend comes over and starts chatting to me. Boo, Paris and Bumpkin go SOMEwhere. The old friend and I chat for about 10 minutes then I message Boo who tells me that she's upstairs. I go upstairs. She's not there. I find another friend, who says she's downstairs dancing. I go downstairs and get waylaid by a SCARY guy. She's not downstairs

After about 30 minutes of searching, I stumble across Boo and Bumpkin. Bumpkin comes and puts his arm around my shoulder, all "where WERE you??" etc. Boo looks supercilious

I can't take the unfounded suspicion anymore and taxi home

For a start, I wasn't DOING anything with Bumpkin and WOULDN'T because a) ew and b) Boo's bitch. Secondly, WHY the FUCK does she not TRUST me?

Also, why does the evil Cliff telling me that he NEVER wanted to sleep with me piss me off so much? Is it because he told his friends he HAD?
I'm going to bed. It's been a vaguely horrid night
posted by Bug @ 4:41 am  
1 Rantings:
  • At 7:14 pm, Blogger Léonie said…

    I'm sorry you had a crappy night. At least you know you're innocent and a good friend.
    Cliff sounds like a TWAT, you're way too good for him. It would bother me, too, because that's a horrible thing to do. But, think about it, it's punishment enough that he has to go around being HIM all his life. You get to be you, which is MUCH better..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates