Tuesday, February 28, 2006
It's aliiiiiiiiiiiive!
The craving deep inside me for soup, that is
*
For some reason, over the last few weeks, I've NOT been able to stop buying chicken noodle soup, beef noodle soup, minestone soup, three cheese tagliatelle soup, etc. WHY?? Today is the last day of summer (noooooooooo!), maybe my body's preparing for the cold season
*
The New Guy? Complete malaka. Actually a nice guy, I think, and heaven knows he's cute (and ALWAYS dances when we're out - how many guys do that??) and I fancy him like arse, but he's SO ARROGANT. There's a fine line between confident and cocky (which I REQUIRE in a crush) and completely arrogant. He was the former at first and the latter lately. I'm hoping he comes around and becomes good value again, but for now, I'm busy throwing filthy looks and snide comments when we're together
*
Ending with this pearl, discovered while reading a SHIT romance novel (no I don't read them normally. I don't know why I was):
*
her kiss left his brain as scrambled as a fragmented hard drive. He needed time to defrag
*
That's supposedly roMANtic?????
posted by Bug @ 10:13 pm  
1 Rantings:
  • At 10:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cheese soup....what?

    ALL boys are malakas-ALL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates