Tuesday, January 31, 2006
For a change
There's a New Guy on the horizon. The married man, while still lurking around in my brain (and in the office, which is hard) is being FIRMLY ignored and pushed aside. SO a New Guy is a pleasant distraction
*
Actually, he's not new as such. He's the cute boy from work who I was buying drinks for a few weeks back. I went out with one of my workie girls on Friday (as opposed to the standard 5 girls who go out) and we went on a river cruise (paid for by work, with alcohol included) with a great wad of the workie boys and during the course of the night, the New Guy kissed me, in front of EVERYONE from work
*
And then we danced all night and kissed some more (to the point of being told to "tone it down" by the manager of the club we were in) and then he went home withOUT pressuring me for sex (it makes a nice change) and still messaged me most of Saturday
*
There's a big pub crawl åplanned for this Friday after work so maybe things will progress. I don't know. It's nice NOT knowing, actually
*
Y ¯ –
posted by Bug @ 11:01 pm  
3 Rantings:
  • At 12:29 am, Blogger chindi said…

    good for you!

     
  • At 8:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that sounds fab- and its almost friday! and the no pressure thing sounds good

     
  • At 1:53 pm, Blogger Cecilia said…

    OH MY GOD!!!! WHY HAVE YOU NOT BEEN ON THE PHONE TO ME???? RIGHT, PHONE DATE TOMORROW NIGHT ABOUT 8? I MUST KNOW ALL!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates