Sunday, February 19, 2006
So where is Bug?
Sorry folks, it's Cecilia again. I know that all of the most recent posts have been from boring old me, but if you want some from Bug you will have to harass her for her life update. I think she must be very busy with her job (which she actually enjoys, which is both unbelievable and amazing), her workies, and her highly exciting and varied social life involving boys named for fuzz-less peaches. I've been posting a lot (for me) the past couple of weeks because I haven't been at work and I haven't been going bush due to burned foot injury, meaning I have been highly bored and going to uni EVERY day. Although, I haven't really been doing much at uni. As per usual. So, in an effort to turn my uni life around, I have come in and am typing away diligently at my desk on a Sunday (who cares if I'm blogging - I'm still typing diligently). I'm yet to actually do any uni work, but still, I'm here. Listening to my favourite CD at the moment, 'One Way Ticket To Hell' by The Darkness. They are amazing. Kind of like Kiss and Queen with lots of harmonies. I especially like the song 'Dinner Lady Arms' because not many bands write songs about loving 'dinner lady arms' with the corus going "so put your aaaaaaaarrrrrms around me, your dinner lady arms."

Thanks for your views on nose jobs. In order to make a decision I asked myself a simple question: 'do I want to have this nose forever'? And my answer is 'no, definately not.' I'm applying for a top-up scholarship shortly worth another $9,000 each year, so if I get that, plastic surgery here I come.

And I will still make it to America. American summer 2007, whether I have to go alone or not. And I will totally be going to check out Doug's home town (if you don't mind, Doug). It would be rather strange, yet good, I think, to meet someone whose life you know so much about and who knows so much about you, just from reading posts over the internet.
posted by Cecilia @ 12:30 pm  
2 Rantings:
  • At 4:04 pm, Blogger chindi said…

    Just let me know when you'll be here and I will make sure to open my schedule. Just don't come between april 22 and may 2nd as I will be in Germany again. You can send an email through the email link on my website. I don't check it everyday though.

     
  • At 6:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey cecilia, whyd you say sorry??
    hows your foot doing now? the holiday sounds good, you must take a trillion photos please

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates