Tuesday, May 30, 2006
The 'I' Tag
I am a twenty-three year old female Australian PhD student/waitress.
I want my dog to be alive again. However, that isn't going to happen (unless I find a witch who can really resurrect the dead the way Willow resurrected Buffy on the tv show Buffy), so I'll settle for being able to fit into my old clothes again. Oh, and to have as my boyfriend that nice tall science man I met last Friday night and was too drunk to remember his name or what we talked about.
I wish I had talked to the nice tall science man for longer and not been dragged away from him by a well-meaning co-worker who was trying to set me up with his 19 year old friend.
I love chocolate and BBQ samboy chips. And wasting time here at uni when I should be working.
I fear my grandparents dying. It's going to happen one day, if not this year than sometime in the not-to-distant future and I hate to see them getting older, more wrinkly and more feeble.
I hear the hum of the computer and silence from my office-mates corner (yay!) as she just gathered up her keys and left the room.
I wonder what's going to happen in my life once I leave uni finally.
I regret - see 'I wish' about the nice tall science man.
I dance when drunk and shoulder dance in the car all the time. I also wish I could just break out and dance sometimes at work when there's a good band playing at our dinner functions.
I cry all the time during sad tv shows. I am unable to watch anything to do with animals such as 'Animal Hospital' because I just cry too much. My last major cry was during the episode of 'Prison Break' when I seriously thought Lincon was going to be executed (luckily he was saved with 30 seconds to spare at the beginning of the next episode, but I thought he was definately dead for a whole week).
I confuse myself all the time. Especially when I'm trying to make the computer do something like statistical analysis. Or when Endnote just WON'T do what I need it to do!
I tag Bug! Bug, here's a nice easy way to ease yourself back into posting!
posted by Cecilia @ 11:25 am  
0 Rantings:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates