Sunday, March 12, 2006
No title can describe it
Madre? If you happen to come across this?
GO AWAY NOW!!! DO NOT READ!
*
So the new potential guy? The cute one from work? The one I was snogging a bit a few weeks back? Yeah, it was his birthday yesterday (actually it's not till the 16th but he had his party last night) and I was invited so Louise (my closest workie) and I went (after getting a bit lubricated first - turning up to a party's scary!)
*
(damn that's a lot of parentheses)
*
At first I didn't talk much to him but then we passed each other in the corridor and he pulled me into a stairwell and started kissing me and then we ended up outside (hidden from sight). I'm not going to be too descriptive cos I don't think you want that but while I didn't sleep with him, we were fooling around
*
After a while I looked down and realised that we were both covered in blood. There was a LOT of blood. I have NO idea why, although we did work out that it was his blood, not mine
*
We ran to an outside tap and washed a bit of it off but we had to sneak back inside and dash to the loos to clean ourselves up properly, which involved sneaking past the party. I went into the ladies' and washed my face and then he came in too (why could he not go to the mens'??) and then we heard the outer door open so we ducked into a cubicle and shut the door and tried to be really quiet. But being on a bit of a merry plateau, we ended up snogging again and then a bit more until we realised that we'd better go back to the party, since we'd been gone for a bit under an hour at this stage
*
As he walked out the door, I heard applause and cheering so mortified, I stayed in the loo for a couple of minutes, made sure I was clean (although my top had blood on it, goddamn, covered that up with my jacket) and then went back to the party too
*
And then his best friend, who also works with us, came up to me and said something asinine like "thanks for putting on a show for us" and when I asked him what he meant, he told me that there had been about six guys there who had snuck into the loos and took turns looking under the cubicle door. When I asked him how much he'd seen, he said "well your skirt was down and his pants were up so I didn't get to see much", the jerk
*
Beyond mortified now, I grabbed my bag and went to tell Lou that I was leaving, only to find her snogging the DJ, who also happened to be my boy's older brother. I asked another girl to say goodbye for me and went outside, all set to go home
*
But I was sitting downstairs having a smoke (I was STRESSED!) and I could hear the music and I didn't really WANT to go, I just couldn't bear to stay, if that makes sense. And then Lou sent me a message asking if I was ok and when I said no she came and gave me a huge hug and a kiss and told me that it'd be alright and took me back upstairs and the DJ brother let me sit in the booth with him for the rest of the night (he was even going to put on New Kids on the Block for me but he couldn't find it) until people left and I could show my face again
*
By the time we were kicked out at 5am, it just Lou, the brothers and I left. Lou and the brother started snogging outside so to give them some privacy, my boy and I went and sat in his brother's car and talked. Then we started kissing and then we moved on a bit (or a lot). I remember my boy putting his jacket around my shoulders cos I was cold and me lying down next to him (as much as you can in the backseat of a Lancer) and then it was 7am and we were woken up by Lou and the brother getting in the car
*
I got dropped home and passed out from exhaustion but only slept for about 2 hours (it was STICKY today, who can sleep when it's hot and muggy?) and when I woke up, I realised that the clothes I'd been wearing were really bloody, much more so than they'd been earlier in the night (or morning)
*
I put them in to soak and they'll probably be ok but I'm just so... why is it ME this sort of shit happens to? This is a guy I really like, who appears not to hate me, and it all seemed to be coming together and then... BLOOD! Not the sort of memory anyone would REALLY want for their 25th birthday, and not the sort of memory that anyone could really DISassociate from the person who kind of (I assume) caused it
*
Am I always going to be "the girl who accidentally and mysteriously made me bleed"?
*
And what the HELL kind of reply is it, when I message this morning to say "hope everything's all better, how scary was that, blah blah blah" and he replies "going to have nightmares from the blood memory. One to forget. Was good to catch up with the guys at soccer today for story-telling"
*
At first I was worried that it was the pervy cubicle-peekers who'd be saying shit about me at work, but it looks like the boy may be just as bad! And I have a gossipy work, sex lives are CONSTANTLY discussed
*
Oh god, when am I going to get something right? I'm so ashamed
posted by Bug @ 10:33 pm  
6 Rantings:
  • At 10:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bleeding from where???

    the good bits sound good, the rest, especially being spied on,,,not good, why would they do that??

     
  • At 3:20 pm, Blogger Bug said…

    I don't know. I really don't get it. And Lou told me today that when he and I were outside, the idiots who'd been in the bathroom were standing at the windows looking out. I really do feel sick about the whole thing!

    I'm not entirely sure where exactly he was bleeding from, but I can make an educated guess...

     
  • At 11:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what...not, there? no..?

    did he know they were looking while you were out there?

     
  • At 12:49 am, Blogger chindi said…

    OK, the bleeding thing sounds extremly weird and little warning bells I think would have been going off in my head. The guys were just being nosey guys, forget about them checking things out.

     
  • At 8:32 am, Blogger Bug said…

    In my (our) defence, Doug, we were both a little the worse for the wine (or Ouzo) so warning bells were somewhat muted. I have heard of the same thing happening to two of my male friends though, and both had - the same - simple reason for it so I don't think there was anything very wrong with him

    And Monkey, yes there. And I don't think he knew they were there, no. At one stage the bartender (who was a friend of his) yelled something in Greek at him from the back door and my boy yelled something back in Greek (it ended in "malaka", that's all I know) but I'm pretty sure he didn't know

    Gah. I've JUST turned up for my first day back at work after. Wish me luck...

     
  • At 8:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ouch. ok..!

    youll be FINE-beware malakas everywhere!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates