Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Oh BUG! You fucking FOOL!
There's this guy I ADORE (in a celebrity kind of way) called Nick Duigan. That's him there on the left. He hosts a fishing show on TV here (don't scoff, it's the FUNNIEST show!) and he has a fanTAStic voice and a cheeky smile and I KNOW he's roughly the same age as my Daddy but he's gorgeous and I worship him and just GAH!!!
*
And so I was at this big food festival that Hobart has every year and was out the back talking to some people and realise that I was standing LESS THAN A METRE from Nick Duigan and I just went GAH and I looked at Boo and said "GAH!" and pointed and she said "GAH!" and I realised that I had my camera in my pocket but I was TOO SHY to ask him for a photo so I guzzled my wine and procrastinated and procrastinated and procrastinated (yes, it's a good old word) and then asked Boo if she'd ask him to have a photo with me (because yes, I am a 16-year-old meeting Justin Timberlake) and she said yes but when it came to the crunch SHE was too shy as well so I was RIGHT NEAR this YUMMY guy who is a quasi-celebrity I LOVE who has GREAT legs and I DIDN'T GET A PICTURE with him!!!
*
I am a fucking FOOL!
*
*sigh*
*
p.s. Cec is out with a BOY tonight. Oooooh!
posted by Bug @ 11:52 pm  
3 Rantings:
  • At 12:23 am, Blogger chindi said…

    Sorry your dreams of meeting Nick were not fulfilled and I hope cec has a good time.

     
  • At 6:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i can kind of see the attraction, i like his arms (im very into arms lately)

    did you take photos of him at least?

     
  • At 12:21 pm, Blogger Bug said…

    Nooooo! It was dark and I was outside and I would've needed my flash and he would have KNOWN that I was drooling at him!

    His arms ARE very nice. Very very very nice. And his legs. And he has a DRY sense of humour which makes me LAUGH and, and... *Bug giddily falls over*

    And Doug, I want to know EVERYthing Cec did last night because she has major history with this boy and I HOPE she did something about it (being the season of giving and receiving, after all!), since he's quite nice and he's SMITTEN with her

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates