Saturday, December 24, 2005
Oh BUG! On the steps of a CHURCH??
Oh Crikey. FOUR work Christmas parties in three weeks?? Awesome! I LOVE my work
*
And more than that, how COOL is it that there were 60-odd people at our champagne breakfast yesterday (out of 300-ish in our building) and for that, 15 litres of champagne and 3 cases of premium beer were bought, which was ALL drunk in an hour?? I LOVE my work
*
And THEN we all knocked off at work at 3 and went to the wharf and joined the big street party that was going on and I had SEVEN drinks bought for me. I LOVE MY WORK
*
I was hit on by THREE guys I know. One is married, one is engaged and one just broke off his engagement. Boys are weird
*
My cousin is here from London and she looks beautiful and seems to have acquired an English accent. Strange
*
Buon natale, all!!!
posted by Bug @ 11:54 pm  
1 Rantings:
  • At 2:51 am, Blogger Anon said…

    Want to swap jobs?

    Merry Christmas Bug!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates