Sunday, December 18, 2005
Oh crap. On a stick
Must, MUST, stop flirting with the cute boy at work. He's a MANAGER and he's POPULAR and he's COOL and one of my friends said he's a playboy but she tends to think that about most guys so I don't know, although another one of my workie girls said he's been with lots of girls but that he's shy and lovely and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT HIM but yes. Must stop flirting
*
Also must stop buying him drinks. Am broke
*
And must never again drink so much that I throw up in an alley. In my defence I'd not eaten for 24 hours so I only threw up alcohol (not mysterious carrots). But still. Yuck
posted by Bug @ 12:01 pm  
2 Rantings:
  • At 2:23 pm, Blogger chindi said…

    aren't we all broke?

     
  • At 9:32 pm, Blogger Bug said…

    It's very possible, this time of year!

    But I swear at least a third of my money (literally) goes to drinking (isn't that shocking?). And if I'm buying for other people too...

    Cute though :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates