Thursday, December 22, 2005
Just random
It's wrong and potentially just messy to be a bit infatuated with a married man, isn't it? I mean I KNOW it is, but I actually can't help it (can YOU turn off how you feel??) and it's not like I'm going to do anything about it but it's THERE and it's driving me bonkers
*
On the upside, I have my third work Christmas piss-up in three weeks tomorrow. Actually, we've got a champagne breakfast and then we're having the piss-up after work. I LOVE MY WORK!
*
I have a sneaking suspicion I just dyed my face red. Again *sigh*
*
My legs are fake tanned and the rest of me's not. It looks like my legs have been lounging in Vanuatu while my arms have been hiking in Alaska!
*
My cat just went out the cat door ON HIS OWN. Why did I not put him on Prozac a YEAR ago??
*
Christ on a bike! It's 11.30pm and I have to be at work at 7.30am. And I have to rinse my hair dye out and sleep and then shower and make up and choose an outfit before then! Stop distracting me, internet!!
posted by Bug @ 11:32 pm  
3 Rantings:
  • At 8:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    is you cat seriously on prozac..?

    if so, will it sell me some??

     
  • At 1:48 pm, Blogger Bug said…

    Seriously honestly and truthfully on Prozac. He's so MELLOW!

    I know, I so want to take some but NO, that would be recreational drug use and I would probably die!

    The married man is sitting 5 metres away from me looking CUTE...

    Bad Bug

     
  • At 12:02 am, Blogger chindi said…

    I won't comment on the married man thing as I would probably write a book (seeing has how I was cheated on). As for your legs, how in the world are only they fake baked.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates