Tuesday, November 08, 2005
I think I may be subconsciously suicidal
Within the last 31 hours, I have given myself a papercut RIGHT on my fingertip (strategically placed to hurt EVERY SINGLE TIME I type something), accidentally sliced my thumb with a pair of scissors, scratched my neck nastily with a jagged fingernail, fallen down the (tile and concrete - ouch) stairs at work and cut down to the fat of my finger with a serrated knife (necessitating a huge wad of Band-Aids and a little splint)
*
Doing well, I think
posted by Bug @ 1:32 pm  
2 Rantings:
  • At 12:54 am, Blogger chindi said…

    At least you haven't poked your eye out yet.

     
  • At 1:25 pm, Blogger Bug said…

    YET. Although, no. I am ultra super-dooper stupendously careful of my eyes. It's a phobia of mine

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates