Thursday, September 15, 2005
Random somnambulism
So I woke up this morning and went to have my shower. I noticed when I got to the bathroom that Dad’s red-brush-that-never-leaves-the-bathroom (yes, that’s what he calls it) was NOT in the bathroom. Hmm. Weird
*
Then when I took off my jammies to get in the shower, I noticed that HANG ON, they were NOT the jammies I went to bed in. Hmm. WEIRD
*
Going back into my room all squeaky clean, I saw the red-brush-that-never-leaves-the-bathroom sitting on my dressing table. Next to MY brush. HMM. WEIRD
*
Then I realised that I must’ve been sleepwalking like I do once a year or so
*
I called my brother when I got to work and asked him if I’d talked to him overnight. He said that yes, about 1.30am there was a massive bang from outside and then I wandered out into the kitchen, opened a cupboard, shut it and wandered back up the hallway
*
Utterly, totally and completely fucking weird!
*
Also, my LEGS are really sore today! Why the hell would my legs be sore and my jammies be changed and Daddy’s hairbrush be stolen??
*
I am WELL discombobulated
posted by Bug @ 12:12 pm  
2 Rantings:
  • At 7:18 pm, Blogger Léonie said…

    Wow that's so strange! I can see why you're discombobulated. I did that once - then I woke up with loads of bank notes all over my flat and the landlady was terrified because someone had been shooting in the hallway and the police knocked on the door and I had to hide all the cash really fast and... oh, no, wait, that wasn't me, that was The Mask.
    Well, er, anyway. Sleepwalking is so odd. I'd be freaked out, too.

     
  • At 3:36 am, Blogger Anon said…

    My brother used to do that every few months when we were younger.

    Walk downstairs, open every cupboard, slam them back, and off to bed. Now that’s bloody strange!

    But sore legs... erm... a couple of aussie rules style drop goals with the watermelons in the kitchen, maybe?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates