Thursday, September 22, 2005
Instant boss, maybe?
So my team shares our office with another team and the OTHER team is losing staff like no-one's business. They've had 4 people quit in just under 3 months. Pretty sucky, if you ask me
*
Anyway, they have this new girl who started 3 days ago and today, on her 4th day in a brand new job, she's wearing jeans and a turtleneck. And it's not like it's a black turtleneck and dark jeans (which could JUST about pass for casual office wear). It's a beige and blue striped turtleneck and baggy grey jeans. Yes, that's right, GREY jeans. Gross
*
She's also sitting at her desk chewing gum
*
Maybe I'm being mean and judgemental and picky, but shouldn't you wait at LEAST a week into a new job before wearing boggy clothes and munching away on Hubba Bubba??
posted by Bug @ 1:37 pm  
3 Rantings:
  • At 7:11 pm, Blogger Léonie said…

    Yes, totally. I don't think I've ever seen grey jeans. They sound under-par.

     
  • At 11:06 pm, Blogger chindi said…

    I bet that's what she wore to her interview. Maybe your boss has bad taste? Grey jeans sound bad and I am no fashion expert.

     
  • At 11:53 am, Blogger Bug said…

    Her boss is not my boss (thank God, since I have a gnarly boss) but Other Boss seems reasonably nice and normal. ALTHOUGH, the other girl they hired about 2 weeks ago is a HORRENDOUS bogan! She's getting a dragon tattoo around her BELLY BUTTON! I have no problem with tattoos, I have one after all, but that's a generic choice in a horrid place. Blecch

    And yes, grey jeans are both under-par and bad. I will not be rushing out to buy myself a pair

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates