Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Drunken Recollections
These are the messages I sent Bug in the early hours of Sunday morning, while I was at the 'ball' (read: drunken party in marquee with haybails and pre-mixed spirits and soft-drink in huge plastic containers with those little taps attached) for one of the residential colleges here at uni, complete with spelling mistakes. I however didn't feel that the mixed vodka and lift was strong enough so I headed out to Rose's car where I had left some tequila, salt and sliced lemon (I think I was a boy-scout leader in a previous life) and proceeded to do shots with another couple of girls (who were gone by 3.30, the weaklings!).

SO DRUNK CANT WALK BAD GEY? 3.41 am

I need u 2 mind me, these others used 2 me being straipht one & im so drunk 3.44 am

I luu u bug & lets b friends 4 eva cos i luv u & luv u & h cant walk 3.48 am

& wheres agg? I wamjed 2 dance with her. Teqila bad girl 3.54 am


(Agg is Bug's younger sister, whose name is not agg.)
posted by Cecilia @ 5:00 pm  
2 Rantings:
  • At 11:42 pm, Blogger chindi said…

    it would be interesting to see if you actually got any replies....

     
  • At 8:44 am, Blogger Bug said…

    I replied! Something along the lines of "I love you too, Ceci. Hope you're having fun xo"

    Drunken messages are great. They're always good for a laugh the next day :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates