Sunday, January 21, 2007
Either the best thing or the stupidest thing I've ever done
Bug must fill you all in. I am beginning to have doubts that it was probably the stupidest thing I've ever done (my smile is definately much worse than before). I am being charged a simply ridiculous amount at an internet cafe for a few measly minutes, and have requested (no, ORDERED) Bug to break her blogging drought and fill you all in on my stupidity. Or my best thing. I really don't know yet!!! Oh dear!!!
posted by Cecilia @ 11:01 am  
3 Rantings:
  • At 6:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what have you done...?

     
  • At 11:55 am, Blogger Cecilia said…

    Ask Bug. She must blog. But I think I like it ;)

     
  • At 8:51 pm, Blogger Kelly said…

    Oh I am dying to know.

    Love to see you in June when you come to sunny Brighton :o)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
All about us
Older rants
Old as the hills
Grooviness
Template pinched from
Free Blogger Templates